Stéphane Nonnweiler, Managing Director of NG Partners – Xerox dealer in Luxembourg – and Bernard Moreau, CEO of Labgroup, unveiled this Thursday 24th September 2015 the benefits of their combined competences in electronic archiving.
Together, the two associates propose a concrete and global offer which goes from the dematerialisation to the destruction of documents, through to electronic document management and the integrated conservation of the electronic archives.
NG Partners/Xerox, specialised in printing and document management and Labgroup, natural candidate for PSDC having been a third party archiver for 38 years, have already defined a strategyconcerning the adoption of the law of the 25th of July 2015 relative to electronic archiving.
This new law acknowledges the probative value of electronic copies of paper documents that therefore allows their destruction, and creates the PSDC status (Dematerialisation and Archiving Service Provider). The electronic archives, created and maintained by a certified company, benefit from the same legal value as the original document.
Companies can benefit by these advances in the law, enabling their users to:
- scan the documents easily on a multifunctional device (preferably XEROX!),
- OCR-process and index automatically the documents to ease future research,
- transfer confidentially the electronic copies to Labgroup for secure archiving, probative archiving or for archiving of evidentiary value,
- manage electronically all documents,
- find easily archived documents thanks to a research engine such as Google
- defend effectively your interests in case of litigation by producing the substantiating documents.
Furthermore, users will be able to continue to digitize paper documents without any need of change, the benefits of this solution offered by NG Partners/Xerox and Labgroup are numerous:
- secure dematerialization of the information flow
- increased compliance and guaranteed traceability
- time savings in the research of information
- greater productivity compared to classic methods
Labgroup is a Luxembourg-based company that offers information management and archiving services to businesses in the financial and insurance sectors and to administrations and businesses from other sectors. Labgroup’s range of services includes digitising paper documents, storing and destroying physical archives, capturing and conserving electronic archives, protecting and restoring data, preserving IT media and giving consulting services and training. Labgroup also has offices in Ireland and Gibraltar. As a Financial Sector Professional (PSF), Labgroup is monitored by the Luxembourg Financial Services Supervisory Authority (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, CSSF). Labgroup is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001:2005 certified and will soon acquire PSDC status.
Lab Luxembourg S.A.
2, rue Edmond Reuter
Articles about the Press Conference
Paperjam : “Tout le monde est concerné par l’archivage”
Soluxions-Magazine : “PSDC sans rien changer! NG Partners et Labgroup font le boulot”
Lëtzebuerger Journal : “New solution to scan and archive data”