Restore your server & data and continue your business activities
IT Recovery is a hosted service to help you recover your server and data after a site disaster and remotely access it in a secure virtual or dedicated environment.
In the event of an emergency, Labgroup restores your entire server or data so you can access your recovered systems either online using an internet connection or at our premises with all the IT infrastructure needed.
- Complete system restore
- Dedicated or shared server racks
- Access your recovered server via secure VPN access or via physical DR (Disaster Recovery) positions at Labgroup premises
- Service Level Agreement from 4 to 48 hours.
How it works:
In the case of disaster or incident, you can recover your entire system as it was during the last backup. You can access your data through your dedicated Virtual Private Server (VPS). You can also rely on our Emergency Operation Center, this office space will be dedicated helping you to manage your crisis situation with minimal cost and effort.
In the case of an emergency:
– Step 1 – call Labgroup
– Step 2 – we will invoke the IT recovery plan as agreed with the customer.
– Step 3 – we will restore your system to a virtual server on our infrastructure.
– Step 4 – we will provide you with the access details to the server as well as technical support.
– Step 5 – as an option you can use our Emergency Operation Center to access your server directly.