On demand invocation and sweep business restart on a standby infrastructure, hosted at Labgroup
Data Protection needs with which Labgroup can help you
Discover high-performance, secure backup and recovery solutions.
Main principles of Data Protection in 2024
The world has changed; a traditional backup/restore tool is not enough nowadays, there is no resilience without a proper Data Protection.
- Implement a strong Governance and Strategy.
- Adopt a modern, simple, reliable backup and restore system to protect from data loss, corruption, threats, ransomwares, etc.
- Adopt the 3-2-1 backup rule (3 copies, 2 different medias, 1 extern.).
- Increase of the platform availability of your critical assets – reduce RPO/RTO.
- Contribute to increase your operational resilience (DORA).
- Comply with local regulations (Compliance).
- A solution to segregate data sets by managing several encryption keys.
- A solution to offer full confidentiality and security of data sets.
Security by design
- Immutable backups / WORM / Data locks
- Strong authentication, OTP, RBAC security
- On the fly and at rest encryptions
- An intuitive user interface with alerting, reporting and dashboards
Ransomwares and cyber criminality
- Embedded defence against cyberattacks and other threats
- Anomaly detection
Tests and DR
- A proper DR solution
- Instant Mass Restore
- Independent standby DR infrastructure
Perimeter and topology
Design your platform with resilience in mind
- A backup for all your sources: physical or virtual servers, public and private Clouds, MS 365, etc.
- On-prem copy for continuous protection and fast recovery
- Replication to secondary sites (externalisation), with Air Gap (isolation)
- Archive separately the cold data for long-term retention
Additional must-have features
Enhance & value your data
- Machine learning and AI
- A full text search in save data sets
- Additional apps to enhance the content of your backups
Depending on your needs, Labgroup can help you find a solution that meets them, whatever your sector of activity.
Design your own backup infrastructure
Several possibilities of hosting models
Fully hosted at your location: multiple sites on-premise with optional archiving in S3 at Labgroup.
Based either on dedicated physical or on virtual appliances (for primary site, replicated site or for archiving) hosted on your sites. All hardware components to be installed and hosted in your own datacentre facilities.
Outsourced model at Labgroup
A complete outsourcing of backup infrastructure, hosted and managed at Labgroup.
1 site on-prem at your location and replicated data sets hosted at Labgroup.
No matter your sector, we can assist you in identifying and implementing a customised solution that aligns seamlessly with your requirements.
Our security and quality commitments
Solutions in partnership with Cohesity & Carbonite
Our partnerships bring disruptive and innovative solutions that provide full data protection for your physical and virtual servers, files and databases.
Cohesity, established in 2013, is a leading player in data management and infrastructure consolidation. Their cutting-edge platform streamlines data management, optimizes backup and recovery processes, and consolidates storage infrastructure. Cohesity enhances operational efficiency and fortifies data resilience, ensuring a robust and streamlined data management experience.
Cohesity was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions for Fourth Year in a Row.
Originally called Evault, founded in 1997 and acquired by OpenText in December 2019, Carbonite is a leading provider of data protection and cybersecurity solutions. Specializing in backup and recovery services, Carbonite ensures the safety and availability of critical business data.
Their solution contribute to data resilience and security, providing a trusted and effective suite of services for businesses.