Impact, opportunities and solutions
In the context of the newly proposed law on electronic archiving in Luxembourg “bill ref. 6543”, Labgroup is pleased to invite you to an informational breakfast session.
The objective of the event is to help you understand how to benefit from the new law and make you aware of the advantages of the dematerialization of your documents and processes. Our speakers will also discuss electronic archiving 2.0 within Luxembourg’s “Information Trust Center” program, in terms of mitigation of your risks, improvement of your productivity and reduction of your cost.
Join us on April 16th for a free breakfast event and get answers about:
- Which documents may be dematerialized and legally preserved in digital form?
- What is “Prestataire de Services de Dématérialisation et de Conservation” (PSDC)?
- What are the legal guarantees provided by the PSDC status?
- How to create legal copies of the original paper documents?
- Does the new law allow the destruction of the original paper documents?
- How to preserve the integrity of copies for the (very) long term?
- Is it mandatory to digitally sign the copies?
- What are the costs/the savings?
Tuesday 16th April, 2013.
Location : Salon et production artisanale “Namur” 2, rue de Bitbourg, Luxembourg-Hamm
This event is on invitation only.
The seminar will be in French, slides in English.
- 08:30 Welcoming Breakfast
- 09:00 Opening Session
- 10:30 Questions & Answers
- 11:30 Closing Remarks
About the Speakers:
Business Development Director at Labgroup, co-founder and Secretary-General of FedISA Luxembourg asbl (Fédération de l’ILM, du Stockage et de l’Archivage)
Catherine Di Lorenzo
Avocat à la Cour, Allen & Overy Luxembourg, specialised in information technology, intellectual property and regulatory issues
Unfortunately our Breakfast Event is full and reservations are closed.
For more information about legal archiving, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be pleased to answer as quickly as possible.
Register to our news and stay informed about legal archiving and information management.