How can I guarantee easy and secure access to my telework employees?
Faced with this exceptional situation, Labgroup has decided to support you by offering adequate services to assist companies in this new way of working.
- Easily access your business applications from anywhere,
- Access all of your documents securely using a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- 3 months free without any commitment
- Free hosting offer up to € 1000 / month, subject to available resources
- Needs analysis
- This corresponds, for example, to:
- 1 Server,
500GB of storage,
10 SSL VPN licenses for remote access
- You pay only the installation fees and additional licenses needed according to your needs. This offer is without further purchase obligation.
Our experts are at your disposal to activate this free offer and advise you on all your questions concerning the management of employee mobility (security, encryption, electronic signature, strong authentication). Our experienced consultants accompany you throughout the migration.
Other IT solutions to manage remote access:
- Backup of the existing server(s), restoration on the Labgroup private cloud (also for PSF),
- Support provided by Labgroup / business hours,
- VOIP solutions allowing your employees to be reachable, just like in the office;
- Hosted Exchange solutions, collaborative professional messaging.
In this context, the authorities, the CSSF and Security Made In Luxembourg recommend to all companies:
Labgroup offers you an outsourced management of your incoming mail with the aim of optimising the processing and sharing of invoices, contracts, purchase orders, etc.
This offer covers the entire processing chain :
for 30 pages / day included
Additional pages at 0.10€ / page
**special offer without any commitment of duration from you, nor from Labgroup.
Our experts are at your disposal to activate this offer and advise you on all your questions concerning incoming mail management.
Optimise your back-office processes with our end-to-end solution allowing:
- An improved productivity
- The elimination of errors related to the processing of physical mails
- The traceability of mailings and online tracking
- Complementary services such as electronic archiving or OCR processing
The accelerated digitalisation of companies is accompanied by profound changes to the organisation, particularly in the way of concluding and signing contracts.
Facilitates the workflow of signed documents.
An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your smartphone to sign the documents online.
Ensures transparency and trust between the signatory parties.
The advanced signature (in the eIDAS context) makes it possible to produce an electronic signature having the same value as the handwritten signature.
- Cost reduction by easily accessing this modern and legally recognised validation method.
- Elimination of cumbersome procedures by avoiding printing, mailing, returning, checking, archiving …
- 100% web, usable without installing any software on the client computer.
In order to support you in this accelerated transition to the digital world, Labgroup offers you 3 free months of its EDM with integrated electronic signature functionalities (100 electronic signatures offered), without purchase commitment, in order to get started in teleworking.
Electronic document management and electronic signature – a winning combination!
LuxDoc is the electronic document management (EDM) solution offered by Labgroup in SaaS (Software as a Service) mode, with consumption-based pricing (in th number of users and volume of document storage).
- LuxDoc already offers a multitude of features to help companies optimise the processing and classification of information received and produced within the organisation (see luxdoc.lu). A single click allows the authorised user to start the signing process. The other party’s authorised representative will automatically receive an email invitation to sign the document online.
What is an electronic signature?
To meet the emerging needs for teleworking, we offer a service to scan archive boxes stored in our warehouses
Our service includes:
You can have your archive boxes, currently stored in our warehouses, delivered to your home address
When choosing the delivery option for viewing an archive box from your ArcStoreTM account, authorised people can add their private address by sending an email to the Labgroup Service Desk.
After verification, our Service Desk will add the new address within the ArcStoreTM Portal, and the client can generate a new request with the appropriate address for delivery to their home.