IT SPECIALIST – Cloud Solutions
Labgroup, leader dans les domaines de la gestion de documents et de données informatiques, est actif au Luxembourg depuis près de 40 ans. Notre groupe, également présent en Irlande et à Gibraltar est certifié ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001 et est accrédité à Luxembourg ”Agent de communication à la clientèle” (29-1), “Opérateur de Systèmes informatiques Primaires du Secteur Financier” (29-3), ”Opérateur de Systèmes informatiques Secondaires et de réseaux de communications du Secteur Financier” (29-4), Prestataire de services de dématérialisation et de conservation» (29-5 et 29-6).
We are currently looking for an IT Specialist – Cloud Solutions (M/F)
As part of the IT Operations Team, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and maintaining Labgroup and customers IT environments;
- Following the operational part and client relationship of IT projects implementation;
- Keeping updated on all Labgroup Information Lifecycle Management Products so as to be able to assist our Sales Department, be the first technical contact for client support and provide training.
You will be part of a five technician’s team and will work most of the time from our office but will also have to go on client’s premises when needed.
- Global knowledge in all IT related fields and be aware of new technologies
- Windows Server (Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Server)
- Networking LAN and WAN (routing, cabling, switch, firewall, DNS)
- Cloud Infrastructure and SaaS technologies
- Backup systems and Disaster Recovery
- Be able to perform 1st and 2nd level support to the users, remotely or at client’s premises;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and French (German and Luxemburgish are considered as an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a team player but able to work autonomously and under pressure;
- Pro-active, reliable, efficient and dynamic;
- Customer focused, rigorous, well organised and flexible about working hours;
- Strong sensitivity to privacy and confidentiality;
- In possession of a driving license B.
If you are looking for working in an international team and have the willingness to take responsibilities as well as allow your skills to grow within a dynamic environment, you will feel at your place with us at Labgroup.
To apply, please send us your CV with a recent picture and a cover letter showing your motivations to join us, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: L-5326 CONTERN