Information Lifecycle Management Consultancy
Advisory and training services to help formulate your archiving policy like filing rules, indexing, retention, dissemination, and recovery of information.
Labgroup places the document at the centre of its processing services of paper documents, electronic records or of destruction.
To optimise the quality of our interventions, Labgroup offers, according to the needs of its customers, archival consulting services that result in various missions regarding:
- Organisation and governance;
- Document workflow management;
- User awareness and change management;
- Indexation and archival description;
- Valorisation and preservation.
Our consultancy services are organised in two parts:
- Content management which is the processing of current and intermediate information;
- Records management which is the processing of records and definitive archives.
Consult our client reference story here – Development of an archiving policy – University of Luxembourg.
Let’s discover our consultancy experts
Labgroup offers the availability of qualified personnel to manage your archives, throughout their life cycle. The profiles of our archivists are defined and tailored to the needs of our customers and the characteristics of the missions.
Content Management interventions
Records Management interventions
“The new headquarters of the University in Belval can not accommodate the thousands of documents archived and stored on the Walferdange Campus. It was necessary to classify, sort and manage these archives. We, therefore, decided to collaborate with an expert in the field. “